Tuesday, June 07, 2011

All I Want For Juneteenth...




Well, I know gift-giving isn't synonymous with this day of rememberance but to celebrate and remember our success, I'm thinking of doing it up big in Vegas! I love the heat and to be in the desert, taking in the landscape outside of the city is an exciting prospect. So, I'm doing a few things:

1.  Taking lunch in to my volunteer gig at the National Black Arts Festival's Atlanta headquarters
2.  Having Girl's Night In featuring sepia romantic classics like Burlesque In Harlem
3.  Taking in some extra work assignments -- like fashion and beauty marketing -- for a media outlet


Ledisi and Robert Glasper are just a couple of the talented acts, I'll enjoy at Uptown Magazine's getaway for young, urban professionals. Besides music, there's golfing and swimming. See you there!

No comments: