Sunday, September 04, 2011

Fashionable Life Learned

Fashion Week is here for all intents and purposes as there is so much required to put this extravaganza together. From the flyers, phone calls, emails, and events in association with Fashion Week to the shows and the parties, networking and interviewing...whew! Get my point? Well, besides the work involved, there's lots of fun. Be sure to have some of it when you head to NYC or any affiliate locations throughout the world who heart all things fashion next week. I will be in the midst of the storm but I've committed myself to enjoying and while I'm working I am taking breaks often and going to my calm kit which includes:

1) Reading from books I'll be packing in my chic bag like the new volume Irreverent by Carine Roitfeld.



2) Giving myself hand reflexology treatments with yummy-scented handcreams. I like Pooka brand offerings.

3) Drinking H20!

4) Listening to Lalah Hathaway--especially her Self-Portrait hit entitled Breathe!

No comments: