Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cooling Out On A Hot Weekend

I've been very busy doing contract work for the Atlanta Ballet and of course, I am delighted to be getting a lot of major general tasks completed with the firm thanks to a lovely new hire and all-around dynamite assistant. I thought last night to go out to a gallery and for a nice meal out. I planned to work today and  go to a rooftop party afterwards. Well, my commute into the city is long enough to where I just thought better of my time. I made dinner at home--a delicious pasta dish--and listened to jazz. Then this morning, I made snacks for breakfast--cage-free raised, vegan-fed egg, fruit, and cereal before getting lots more sleep. I woke up and made organic pancakes with blueberries and real hashbrowns! The ancestors really do love me. I know this. ;) I read my favorite blogs and watched my favorite reality tv shows and slept a little more even still. I'm having a ball just taking it easy...for now. To wind down and enjoy just smelling the roses, try t-shirt making (I like the one shown here), going for a walk, making a new recipe, or checking out a new book from your local library.


No comments: