Sunday, March 14, 2010

Boris and Nicole, Radcliffe and Victoria, Malinda and D-Nice

While out and about, I met Radcliffe Bailey who is very busy w/ his work on his High Museum of Atlanta exhibit due in about a year, the artist shared with me after Ms. Thompson's lecture (see previous post). His wife of course just recently hosted the National Black Art Festival's Fine Art + Fashion event featuring Sak's Fifth Avenue goodies...Boris and Nicole are just 2 cute. Saw them @ Uptown--your Brooklyn brother's club in Atlanta--at a Soul Food series cast reunion. Malinda was simply adorable. She and D-Nice are one of my favorite couples. It was nice 2 C the ever-cute Chili of TLC as she was in the house as well (you know we drink as much Dasani as we can, C). As I was leaving, I got chills as I spoke to Darrin Dewitt Henson. Can u say physically fit?

No comments: