Monday, September 25, 2006

Law School News

Florida has more than just the delights of Miami and Disney. Its got Florida A&M (FAMU) and FAMU School of Law in Tallahassee.

I've added FAMU to the list of schools to which I will apply. Besides studying, I can enjoy swimming under sunny skies and great fish dinners. I'm excited.

Lots of FAMU alumni and students will be in Atlanta this weekend for a big football game against TSU. Don't forget to wear your orange fall separates!

Top Prospective Law School Student Helpers

First remember that applying to law school is like being a law school student. You work hard to create a great graduate school career for yourself. You want to secure or create a great job by being a healthy student.

I've decided I want to have enough rest and fun to balance out all of my studies. I also want zero concerns about money.

Things I'm Working On

Scholarship Research

Credit Repair

Cash Purchases

Your Prospective Law School Student's Favorites for the Next 7 Days+

Soy Ice Cream Sandwiches

Buddha's Philosophies

Flip Flops

Water Aerobics

My Readers



No comments: