Monday, April 01, 2024

Celebrity Skincare Products That We CRAVE for Spring: SKN by Lori Harvey



I'm pretty ok with the current aesthetic of my vanity! It's almost uniformly pink! Which I'm not angry about. Barbie Moments are essentials. And I love seeing my pink product faves when I step into my powder room. Still, I do have some products that are daily essentials that are not in pink packaging and there are some things that I want to try that are not in pink. So...I am looking at some pink acrylic organizers that will solve this little itch. So let's go Lor!

Here is my top craving from Lori Harvey's SKN:

The Vitamin C Serum

The product is currently sold out...FYI everything is sold out...so...congratulations on a winning line Lori! BTW, can't to wait to see your spring looks for all the events!

https://sknbylh.com/collections/skin-care/products/vitamin-c-serum?variant=36681127755931

No comments: